Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Update Frustrations

Article view and earning updates have been a real problem for me. I know, I know that I promised myself that I wouldn't worry about earning money on eHow, but it's difficult to ignore when your earnings pops up every time you log in.

Some days I earn a few cents and there was the one day I earned over $2 and then there are days when my views and earnings won't update at all. The longest I went without an update was for seven days, which happened after my $2+ day.

I'm not sure what's the issue. I don't like the inconsistency, but from reading the forums, this is a consistent problem. If I happen to see that it hasn't updated for a few days, I usually email Rich the forum moderator but I don't really want to have to do this every time. Rich has said that eHow is looking to make updates more consistent, so I shall wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment